MX Player Pro Apk free Download for Android. You have used MX Player free version, haven’t you? Given that the free version is the perfect Android media player, you wonder what will be the case for the pro version. The only reason that keeps you away from the premium application is the price itself. But you don’t have to worry about it anymore as I am going to show you how to download MX Player Pro for free.
As I said earlier, you have to pay a few bucks (about $5) to get MX Player Pro from the Play Store. Apparently, it is not the freeway. So, what I am going to do is, giving you a method to download the APK. You can directly download MX Player Pro apk from the download button just below this paragraph, or you can follow the steps given at the end of the article to learn how to download it properly.
Download MX Player Pro for Android
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requires||Android 2.3 and up|
|Update||July 21, 2017|
MX Player Pro APK Old Versions
Benefits of MX Player Pro
Are you hesitant about the features of the Pro version? Read on further then.
1. No Advertisements
On the media selection and pause screen, MX Player free version displays an ad on the top. Most of us don’t like having an ad in the middle of enjoying something interesting. You won’t see advertisements on MX Player Pro.
2. Supports Every Subtitle Format
Not all mobile media players support subtitles. Even if they support, we can’t expect them to render all the formats. But MX Player is an exception here. It supports every subtitle format. You can even personalize and reposition the text as well. Of course, there are lots of other features like hardware acceleration, subtitle gestures, multicore decoding, etc.
How to Download MX Player Pro For Free
- Step 1: Open your web browser be it on the computer or mobile and, search for mx player pro apk download.
Obviously, you are going to get tons of links there. But I recommend going with the mxplayerdownload.co one. Yeah it’s this site.
- Step 2: You will see a number of app versions there. Try to download the latest stable one from there.
- Step 3: If you downloaded the APK on your computer, transfer the same to your Android device via Wi-Fi or wired USB cable or any of your preferred transfer methods.
- Step 4: Now, pick up your device and open the Settings. Scroll down to choose Security under Personal.
- Step 5: You need to scroll down on the next screen as well to check whether Unknown sources is turned on or not. You can see the switcher under Device administration. In case it is turned off, just tap on the same to make it otherwise.
- Step 6: Your device has become capable of installing applications from third-party APK files now.
Open the file manager now and access the folder to which you have transferred the MX Player Pro APK file.
- Step 7: You will have to tap 3-4 times after opening the file to initiate the installation. That’s it. You can see MX Player Pro on your device now.
I have shown you how to download MX Player Pro for free. If you think you need any help regarding this topic, you can reach out to me by commenting down below. I will be more than glad to help you out.