Here we have shared mx player for PC download link. Yes, you can download mx player app for pc, However, it’s not that straightforward, you must read this page carefully each word by word. After reading it you will be able to download and install mx player on your PC.
We always need a good media player for our PC to run all types of media files. And it should support most of the video file types.
There are hundreds of media player available for Windows computers, but none of them can beat our app. It has recently gained fame due to its easy to use user interface, and capability to play peculiar media format on Android platform.
However, these days people are looking for mx player for PC, some of our blog readers reach to us and asked for the same. So, we thought of writing this article. Anyhow though of intro now let’s jump into the main part.
How to Download & Install MX Player for PC/Laptop
MX Player for PC (.exe file) is not available for direct download, so we had to compromise a little bit. You have to download an android emulator on your computer to install this app on your PC. An Android emulator is a software that lets you run Android apps on your Windows Computer for free.
The best android emulator is BlueStacks. So, Here I have shown you step by steps How to Download and Install MX Player on your PC using BlueStacks. Even if you use any other emulator software, the steps will be pretty much the same. Start following the steps mentioned below in order to use this awesome app on your computer.
- First of all, Download BlueStacks from the download button below.
- After downloading it, install BlueStacks on your computer by following on-screen instructions.
- Once it is installed, open BlueStacks and click on search button, and type MX player. You can also click on the download button here.
- From the search results, click on the MX Player app. Now you will redirect to the installation page.
- At this point, you can download MX player on your PC like you download any app from Google Play on your Android device. It will take some time to get download and installed on your computer. (Installation Time depends on your internet speed and condition of your computer.)
- Once it’s done, you can now play any Video on your PC using the app.
There is an alternative method, You can directly Download MX Player Apk from our site (Link is provided at the beginning of the article). After downloading the file right click and open it with Bluestacks. The App will be installed on your PC.
RECOMMENDED: Download MX Player Custom Codec to Fix No Audio Issue.
Update: MX Player is now officially available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PC, You can Download it from here.
Some people told me that official windows app is not working from last few days, so please follow the steps mentioned above.
If you don’t like any other media player, you can make it your default media player program on your PC, to do this go to control panel>settings and Make MX Player your default program for all the file types by checking all file extensions in the dialog box.
MX player is quite smooth and doesn’t hang on Android or Windows Computers, unlike some other players. That’s why it is an obvious choice to go for it. VLC and KM players are bit laggy, and take time for cache rebuild, whereas on our app it is not necessary.
Some other media players also provide tons of features like subtitle and track synchronization. However, i think if we compare all the things then no other app can beat our app In any way. Anyhow, Thanks for reading and comment below if you’re facing any problem with MX Player for PC installation, our team will try to help you out in no time.