MX Player is an Android app available on all Android devices. You can directly download the app from Google Play Store or from our site (MX Player APK). But, you can’t have this app on your PC/Laptop. The reason for that is MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive) hasn’t released any PC version yet officially.
However, you can still get MX Player for PC or your laptop if you want. The best way to download MX Player for PC is through the Android Emulator. In this post, I will share how to get MX Player APK on your PC/Laptop through Emulator.
MX Player for PC via Android Emulator
We always need a good media player for our PC to run all types of media files. And it should support most of the video file formats. It can be frustrating to try playing favorite movies only for your PC to decline. Let us eliminate this setback for good. Installing the MX media player takes care of all these issues then you can enjoy playing any video on your PC.
An emulator is a type of software that helps you to get Android Apps on your PC. With the help of any Android Emulator, users can run any Android App on their PC. BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, Andy, MEmu, GameLoop are some of the Android Emulators. Among all of them, BlueStacks is the safest emulator.
Take note that you can always download MX Player APK and MX Player Pro from our website. We recommend that you bookmark our site and share it with your friends and family so that they can benefit from this information too.
Enormous Features of MX Player for PC
The app has lots of features that make it everyone’s favorite. Based on user experience, here are some of the astonishing features of MX Player for PC:
- Kid lock feature: This is one of the security features that allow the user to lock the screen while watching any video. This is designed for the ones who have kids at home so that they don’t have to playback the whole thing again and again.
- All types of video: MX Player supports all popular file formats. For this, you can stream all types of videos on MX Player. Make sure to download MX Player AIO ZIP codecs beforehand to enjoy streaming.
- No Ads: If you’re using MX Player Pro – the premium version, then you won’t get ads while streaming videos.
- Gestures: Subtitle gestures are the best feature here. You can download and add subtitles to your videos. Apart from that, sliding over a video can change it to the next one is another gesture MX Player offers.
Download MX Player for PC/Laptop
MX Player for Windows (.exe file) is not available for direct download unlike Android devices, so we had to compromise a little bit. The best android emulator is BlueStacks. So, here I give you step by step guide on how to Download and Install MX Player for PC using BlueStacks. If you use any other emulator software, the steps will be pretty much the same. Follow the steps below in order to use this awesome app on your computer.
How to Download and Install MX Player for PC
- First of all, Download BlueStacks from the download button.
- After downloading it, install BlueStacks on your computer by clicking on the install button and following on-screen instructions.
- Once it is installed, open BlueStacks and click on the search bar, and type MX player. You can also click on the download button here.
- From the search results, click on the MX Player app. Now you are redirected to the installation page.
- At this point, you can download MX player on your PC like you download any other app from Google Play on your Android device. It will take some time to get the download complete and installed on your computer. (Installation Time depends on your internet speed and the condition of your computer.)
- Once done, you can now play any Video on your PC using the app.
There is an alternative method, you can directly Download MX Player Apk from our site (Link is provided at the beginning of the article). After downloading the file right click and open it with Bluestacks. The App will be installed on your PC.
Update: MX Player app is now officially available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, and you can download it here. Some people have problems with the official windows app not working for the last few days. Follow all the above steps and your problem should be sorted by the end.
RECOMMENDED: Download MX Player AIO ZIP, EAC3 Codec to Fix No Audio Issue.
If you are not using any other media player, you can make this your primary media player program on your PC. To do this go to control panel>settings and Make MX Player your default program for all the file types by checking all file extensions in the dialog box.
MX player is quite smooth and doesn’t hang on Android or Windows Computers, unlike some other players. That’s why it is the most popular media player so go for it. VLC and KM players are a bit laggy, same with the Nox player app, and they take time for cache rebuild, whereas on this app it is not necessary.
Some other media players also provide tons of features like subtitles and track synchronization. However, I think if we compare all the things then no other app can beat the MX Player app in any way. Anyhow, thanks for reading and comment below if you’re facing any problem with MX Player for PC installation, our team will try to help you out in no time.
Which is the Best Media Player for PC?
There are hundreds of media player applications available for Windows computers on Google, but none of them can beat this app. It has recently gained fame due to its simplicity in the user interface, and the capability to play a peculiar media format on Android mobile phones.
However, these days people are looking for an MX Player for PC. Even some of our blog readers wrote to ask for the same. So, we are writing this article to address the issue. Anyhow, we are through with the intro now let’s jump into the main part.
Yes, you can.
You can download MX player for free. But if you want to use and experience its full functionality, then consider getting the premium version.
Since MX player APK is an android application, you need to use Bluestacks or any emulator you can get in the market.
Yes, BlueStacks is not only legal but also the safest emulator one can use to have Android Apps on your PC.
MX player is one of the most used applications on phones. And now you can use the top features on our other devices too! Enjoy the high-quality application and run it smoothly on your preferred devices. If you follow the above-mentioned steps, you would not face any problems. Let us know your comments down below.